Image Armor DARK Shirt Pretreatment Formula – 5 Gallon
BUY More ∙ SAVE More! Save 5% on 2, 10% on 3, 15% on 4 or more!
Image Armor DARK Shirt Formula is designed for use on mid-dark to black 100% cotton fabrics as well as some 50/50’s. The DARK Shirt Formula will help your white ink DTG prints look better providing:
- Wider Application Window – Never worry again about over application issues
- Increased wash fastness with many white inks
- Easy to apply
The DARK Shirt Formula is our original formula and works great with many of the “slower” DTG printers on the market such as the 4880 based Epson machines. This is the “ORIGINAL” Formula.
- Apply at 18-22 grams per 14″x14″ area – as a starting point.
- Cure at 330F (160C) until dry with your heat press – use a cover sheet
- Print like normal and cure your ink.
- Allow 24 hours before washing for increased wash durability.
Size – 5 Gallon Cube – Ready To Use formulation